Front End Developer
An ability to communicate with different departments within the company is an asset as the projects will span several different stakeholders. CSS/HTML and JQuery are a must, as well as an understanding of the requirements a mobile web experience demands.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING. We look for people who can build and maintain website features, integrate feed supplies, and support our internal tools.
- Support our public websites by maintaining current features and develop new layouts and features as directed by our product development group.
- Work with our senior developers as needed to integrate feeds supplied by our internal serving platform.
- Support our internal tool suite UIs, and collaborate with API developers to maintain and expand these tools.
- 2–5 years experience
- Ability to build from design files (PSD, JPEG, etc.)
- Familiarity with version control (SVN)
- Strong sense of project ownership, urgency, and drive.
Nice To Haves
REALLY WOW US. Stand out from the crowd with these extras.
- Exposure to Apache server environments
- Willingness to try new technologies
- Strong communication skills
Please include a cover letter and resume, indicating the position title, Front End Developer. All applications will be kept confidential.
Perk.com Canada Inc. is a digital media publishing company located in Waterloo, ON that owns and operates advertising-supported editorial websites in various categories, including health, automotive, travel, and more. We develop large, targeted audiences across a range of channels, and deliver them relevant, authentic, engaging content created by experts in the space.
Perk.com Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Generalist.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Perk.com Canada. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.