Digital Campaign Analyst
We are looking for talented, driven individuals that possess a combination of technical aptitude and creativity to join our Paid Marketing Team as an experienced Digital Campaign Analyst. This is a performance focused role that concentrates on results and KPIs.
A little about the team: Perk.com Canada’s Paid Marketing team is a unique team that is responsible for ensuring the relevance, visibility, and effectiveness of the digital promotion of our web properties. The team is a highly results-driven, goal-oriented unit, driving performance optimization through adaptability and innovation.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING.We look for people who can create successful ad campaigns, analyze traffic data, manage budgets, and administer testing as needed.
- Create keyword, interest, and contextually targeted pay-per-click advertising units.
- Daily measuring of paid organic traffic against profit performance, traffic quality, and other relevant KPIs.
- Maintain baseline KPIs in revenue, cost, and gross profit.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing campaign budgets, delivery and pacing.
- Ad creation, placement, and audience targeting.
- Deep numerical analysis of traffic performance across device, market segment, creative.
- CPC, CPM, CTR, traffic quality, and quality score optimization.
- Develop and recommend appropriate campaign strategies.
- Initiate and carry out testing on traffic acquisition methods/models, landing pages, and new traffic sources.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED.We’re looking for people who have experience in digital marketing, paid traffic campaigns, working independently, following industry trends, Excel and pivot tables, and are not afraid of change.
- Minimum 2+ years of digital marketing experience in ad operations or digital advertising at a digital publisher, e-commerce site, ad agency, ad tech company, or similar.
- Experience building and managing paid traffic campaigns with $500/day+ budgets.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ad traffic networks, which may include: AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Yahoo! Gemini, Taboola, Outbrain.
- A strong mathematical mind.
- Experience managing revenue, spend, and profit KPIs.
- Ability to work independently, manage your time effectively, and push yourself to own deadlines, including during weekends and outside of typical business hours (whatever it takes to be a top performer).
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel.
- A very competitive attitude: You maintain a growth mindset with high expectations of yourself.
- Proactive communication: You know that communication is key, and you over-communicate with a focus on facts.
- You embrace change as an opportunity.
- You strive to remain current with relevant trends and best practices in a performance marketing environment.
- Capacity to manage a portfolio with a focus on results. You know that timely and efficient monitoring and adjustments of traffic is integral to top performance.
Nice To Haves
REALLY WOW US. Stand out from the crowd with these extras.
- Experience in display media buying, email marketing, SEO, lead generation, and/or e-commerce.
- Experience buying traffic in a publisher-based revenue model.
- Hands-on experience with pivot tables.
- Experience with effective landing page creation and optimization.
- You’ve run a blog or website and spent your own money promoting it.
Please include a cover letter and resume, indicating the position title, Digital Campaign Analyst. All applications will be kept confidential.
Perk.com Canada Inc. is a digital media publishing company located in Waterloo, ON that owns and operates advertising-supported editorial websites in various categories, including health, automotive, travel, and more. We develop large, targeted audiences across a range of channels, and deliver them relevant, authentic, engaging content created by experts in the space.
Perk.com Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Generalist.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Perk.com Canada. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.